• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 yaesu ftm 7250 dr radios,1 is problem child

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Got a pair. First 1 would not accept manual programming. I called yaesu customer service. He said hard reset. I had to reset it 3 times before it accepted progrmming.
It worked ok.
Ordered number 2 radio because i wanted a dual bnd in my pickup. Used dual band prices are crazy,new 7250 can be bought cheeper with 3 year warrenty.
First 1 developed a clip in audio.
Called yaesu,must ship mic back for replacement.
Only bad problem but glad its under warrenty

not sure why you're having so many issues. I have had mine a while. My friend has 2
No issues. But i dont use it much.

not sure why you're having so many issues. I have had mine a while. My friend has 2
No issues. But i dont use it much.
1 is ok,the other was never right from very first day,its been at yahoo more than my house,rode more in a fedex truck than my pickup. First 2 times they sorta lost my notes on its problems. The last time they replaced the ribbon cable n no change.
Intermod comes in mobile squelch wont shut out the noise up as far as can be set,voice is distorted everybody tells me. Adjusting mic dont change it exchanging mic dont change it.
The poorly mounted dp board was loose,the cheep foam rubber car door gasket seal was not stuck in proper spot n wreaked havvoc inside.
Now they decided to pick it up n replace the mother board

1 is ok,the other was never right from very first day,its been at yahoo more than my house,rode more in a fedex truck than my pickup. First 2 times they sorta lost my notes on its problems. The last time they replaced the ribbon cable n no change.
Intermod comes in mobile squelch wont shut out the noise up as far as can be set,voice is distorted everybody tells me. Adjusting mic dont change it exchanging mic dont change it.
The poorly mounted dp board was loose,the cheep foam rubber car door gasket seal was not stuck in proper spot n wreaked havvoc inside.
Now they decided to pick it up n replace the mother board
Im pretty sure due to low cost these are actually made completely in china and just say Japan on the box. I have had 2 ft2900r. One said japan on radio. This new one says made in china. Im sure these 7250s are also. I dont trust yaesu. Or any of the big 3. I wouldnt risk buying one again after reading your troubles. A friend had similar problems with one of their quad band radios.

Reactions: Rwb
Im pretty sure due to low cost these are actually made completely in china and just say Japan on the box. I have had 2 ft2900r. One said japan on radio. This new one says made in china. Im sure these 7250s are also. I dont trust yaesu. Or any of the big 3. I wouldnt risk buying one again after reading your troubles. A friend had similar problems with one of their quad band radios.
thats my last yahoo,note my name for them. If they had read my letter and fixed it first time id said it had problem n was fixed proper,too many trips nothing done ends future yahoo purchases.
I bought an elcheepo baofeng,it messed up. Contacted seller.SHOCKER 3 days later envelope in mail with pickup tag,sent it back.exactly 3 days later got a shipping number.2 days later the newest baofeng made was in the box with a big thank you and sorry i got a bad radio, YAESU NEEDS TO TAKE NOTICE.
Im very happy with my replacement n sellers actions.i offered to pay diffrence but was told no.
If yahoo ever gets this pos right its looking for new home asap. No way id pawn it on an innocent person as it is now

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated