• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2950 only 26.0000 to 29.6999

R

rescue620

why is this?? when i try to program it it wont let me set the uppers past 29.6999 whats the problem?? help me.. 73s all joe the board number on this is ept295013z i tryed several websites info but with no luck also there is two white deals with 6 posts sticking up on each side of the rear faceplate?? the posts are empty is that normal? my email is blazer620@yahoo.com or post here thanks...joe

</p>

you can also use hard-drive jumpers,if ya have an old one lying around!

slimsig.gif
</p>

Joe, it sounds to me like you have an older non DX version. If that is true I have a Thomas Publishing CB tune up manual and this is what it shows. S601 unconverted the pins chould be jumpered like this. :l , to convert the radio you need to move the shorting jumper over to the left and it should look like this l: . Let me know if this is the radio you have, if it is that will be all of the frequency coverage you will get.

fasteddy

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.