• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2950DX knobs, where to get different type??

beantown

Jun 18, 2005
N.C.
I hate the "paddle" part of the knobs on my 2950DX. I am constantly having to double check everything if I adjust just one thing (fat finger syndrome)! I constantly bump something else by accident. :oops: I think this is a major upgrade to this radio to make it "driver" friendly in the mobile. 8) Hopefully this will rid me of my F.F.S. for good. I am looking for knobs that are similar to a 2517 clarifier knob "large outter, small inner" but in the rubberized texture on the 2950DX. Anyone know where to get something that will fit?

Thanks,
Beantown
F.F.S. club member!

dont know were you live but Red Bone in cedar town george has the back light key pads differnt colors he probably has knobs for them two or he could order them im shore 73's god bless

billy the kid said:
dont know were you live but Red Bone in cedar town george has the back light key pads differnt colors he probably has knobs for them two or he could order them im shore 73's god bless
georgia / different my bad

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.