• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

$35 Galaxy DX99 yard sale special

towerdog

one-niner-seven
Nov 18, 2009
NC
Yes, and it works however I did break it, but i fixed it and it works again. Should I pray to the lord for thanks. Amen $35 galaxy dx99, can I get an amen.

I never had an export, and that robot voice and voice changer, I used to hate such things because people would overkill, but in moderation, this is the best thing since christmas.

Sorry I had to brag to somebody!

how did you break it?i found one that cheap once ,but it hasnt happened in years.
once got a hr2510 for 25.00 too. sold it same day .good deal on your find .whats the condition of it?

might as well sell it while it still works..ill give ya 55 for it...sell sell sell sell. keep reading.. i should sell to audiocracker this is your consounce speaking. sell sell sell..:love:

The Galaxy 99V is one of the VERY few exports with blaring loud audio on AM. But of course the great talking exports like the 2510, Magnum Delta Force, and galaxy 99 get discontinued.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.