• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

85 Suburban For Sale Houston

DJboutit

Nov 30, 2006
I am not selling this so plz do not ask me any questions about it. 85 dark blue Suburban needs a paint job that is all I know about it $1350 sorry do not know more about it. Loacated Kings Flea Market Griggs @ MLK in the back of the auto shop where the big garge doors are on Griggs side. This would make a good project for someone in the Houston area that is looking to setup a shoot out set Suburban if it is in over all good condition.

Last edited:

LMAO!!!! ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY WE ARE!!! (y)

I was waiting for mack to ask me if I had change for a buck so he could buy that truck!!! WAIT!!! This has potential for a rap song I think ;)

its overpriced for a southern truck but the body is good and it comes with bucket seats in the front. costs next to nothing to overhaul a smallblock chevy. nothing wrong with it. sad thing is in minnesota that same truck would be worth twice what there asking and way more if it were 4 wheel drive (close to 6k). we dont see 2 wheel drives and everything is rusted out here. if your going to look at truck that is 15 years old or older make sure you have your tetnus shots up to date. 2 wheel drives are usually a little better because there are all but usless in the snow. i have a rust free 01 miniblazer 2-door 2wd that took forever and a day to find because they are so few up here. i can count on one hand the amount of 2wd miniblazers there are around here. there are more suburbans but none as nice as the one in the picture.

most of the older stuff is in the junkyard at around 100k miles because the bodys are gone. lots of low mile engines up here thats for sure but you hardly see obs chevys unless there winter beaters.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.