• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

About my WELZ CT-300 ??

S

SM6KTC

Hi

Sorry for my terrible english.

I wonder i anyone know about my Welz ct-300 dummyload? It is a newone i buy together with my MFJ-259B antennalalyzer on eBay. Nice to know what newprice is on this one.

I have try to read little about this one on Internet, but difficult to find the company. Anyone who know the newprice? This one is 300W and 1000W PEP from DC to 250Mhz.

Greatful for any answer.

73 de Erland SM6KTC

erlahl@lidkoping.org

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned