• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

amplifier kit

if i recall correctly about the PSF kits.......on their smaller kits you dont save much money over a pre built fatboy . if i recall correctly (again) the 8x2879 and 16x2879 kits were the ones that had huge savings over typical prebuilt amps .something like $450 and $750-$800 each . all their kits are class C and they make a seperate class ab upgrade kit that hase enough parts for up to a 4 pill , buy multiple kits for bigger amps .

lords said:
PSF
you got to ask them for the kit that matches the Linear Amplifier Schematics :)

they use to post the kits,don't know why they don't now :)

Thanks Lords. I was trying to remember that one. I could visualise that website in my mind but could not for the life of me remember what the name of it was.

QRN said:
lords said:
PSF
you got to ask them for the kit that matches the Linear Amplifier Schematics :)

they use to post the kits,don't know why they don't now :)

Thanks Lords. I was trying to remember that one. I could visualise that website in my mind but could not for the life of me remember what the name of it was.
cool :)..I emailed them on why they aren't posting there stuff (linear kits) I was thinking maybe because of the FCC laws :)
but no reply back..lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.