• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AMPLIFIERS SECTION?

Status
Not open for further replies.

and we have seen a huge surge in the amateur radio operators joining and posting because of it!

well since you run the site, why not just do away with the cb section?
its pointless now..

btw, what is your call sign?

and we have seen a huge surge in the amateur radio operators joining and posting because of it!

I can definately understand that.
Most of the posters on that amplifier section looked at CB amps(and their spurious harmonics) as the huge mushroom cloud that will destroy everything RF related on this planet.

S.O.S.D.D. , You made be laugh Psycho :LOL: although I think L1 was just being sarcastic in a manner of speaking. I think it started in the beginning of thread , that was the real kick in the balls to begin with. What do they call it ? Trolling ? ........Oh ....I haven't been here in a while , why not do away with the cb section all together .......Can you feel the love ? .........This freak'in Forum change has really sucked for me ! because of the non-stop trolling BS !! I didn't change the God Damned thing !! I've just tried to roll with it and it hasn't been easy and I don't feel the love !! It's Ham radio BS period toward the cb'ers !! and it just isn't right !! You guys made the freak'in changes but all the rest of the trolling BS is OK ? !! I think not !! , oh , and for the few that were wondering about my support of this Forum , I paid after the fact I was able to sell my crap here , I personally looked at it as a God Damned donation for all the crap I'd sold over the years. PERIOD !! Maybe this troller is right ? Why not just do away with the cb section all together , it really feels and I read that's what you wanted in the first God Damned place ! A Amp section in the Ham section but no more in the CB because we want to be clean around here . All's I have to say is a lot of loyal members have had this whole thing shoved up there asses and it was just one of those to bad so sad situations, you don't like it , lump it ! IM totally sick and tired of reading the B.S. !!

Last edited:
S.O.S.D.D. , You made be laugh Psycho :LOL: although I think L1 was just being sarcastic in a manner of speaking. I think it started in the beginning of thread , that was the real kick in the balls to begin with. What do they call it ? Trolling ? ........Oh ....I haven't been here in a while , why not do away with the cb section all together .......Can you feel the love ? .........This freak'in Forum change has really sucked for me ! because of the non-stop trolling BS !! I didn't change the God Damned thing !! I've just tried to roll with it and it hasn't been easy and I don't feel the love !! It's Ham radio BS period toward the cb'ers !! and it just isn't right !! You guys made the freak'in changes but all the rest of the trolling BS is OK ? !! I think not !! , oh , and for the few that were wondering about my support of this Forum , I paid after the fact I was able to sell my crap here , I personally looked at it as a God Damned donation for all the crap I'd sold over the years. PERIOD !! Maybe this troller is right ? Why not just do away with the cb section all together , it really feels and I read that's what you wanted in the first God Damned place ! A Amp section in the Ham section but no more in the CB because we want to be clean around here . All's I have to say is a lot of loyal members have had this whole thing shoved up there asses and it was just one of those to bad so sad situations, you don't like it , lump it ! IM totally sick and tired of reading the B.S. !!

Is that language necessary ?

Uhhhh.... If you (s/k) or some one wants to ask a question about a "cb amp" just ask it in the "cb section" that is not to hard and no one will get 30 lashes with the cat o nine tails, beat severely with a rod, or anything like that.
This is really a non issue with us.
Real simple.
Amateur Amp question? Using a Amp on 10 meters,12, 15,17, 20 Meters and so on? Post it in the Amateur Amp section.
CB amp? Using a Amp on 11 meters? Post it in the Citizens band related section.
No need to keep beating a dead horse, KC2OST asked a question, it got answered.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.