• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another coax ?

IDIeselman

Oct 20, 2010
Lake Michigan
Browning BR-400 Super Premium or Times LMR-400?

I will be making a 100' run from shack to top of tower. Power will never exceed 500W. Nearest neighbor is 400' away.

Thanks
Tim

sparky does include already soldered on amphenol connectors ....... if that's something you'd rather not do . i haven't seen it for 59 cents a foot that's a great price ! davis sells it for 95 cents a ft and wire man sells it for 83 cents a foot . where did you find it for 59 cents a ft ? or did i misunderstand your post ?

BTW i like that the stranded center makes it more flexible and since its direct bury its got stuff to seal itself if its nicked or bitten through the outer jacket .

Maybe Thats just the MSRP and it sells for more., It's listed in the links you provided.

MSRP: $$0.55 per foot
Description: BURY-FLEXTM A Davis RF 50 ohm, 100% double shield.

Bury-Flex 50 ohm RG-8 type coax MSRP: $0.59 per foot.

Booty, After hours of reading/research, I have decided I do indeed want that "warm fuzzy feeling":laugh:. Where would you suggest I buy 100' of the Bury Flex with Amphenol silver PL-259 soldered?

wire man or davis RF can add them for you if you like . they will probably want $10+ per connector though ......
and the prices from eham are not the current price .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.