• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Any CB SHOPS Around Fayetteville NC.?

pimphand442

Jun 11, 2011
looking for a cb shop aroung fayetteville area had a cb sent to mike at radioactive radios <can not stand it> and now its not right need someone who knows how to fix it right this radio used to work fine just wanted my power turned down a lil now its on fullblast i spent too much on this radiobut its my favorite radio all help appreciated thanks

IF you don't mind shipping, send me a PM and I will give you the contact info for the best tech in the central US.

He wrote most of the articles on CBtricks and knows his stuff. He lives 3 hours from me, but well worth the drive.

Pretty quick turn around too.

Man I feel sorry for you that you live in Fayettehell NC.....I lived there once for several years and was too happy to leave. Clearly the armpit of NC.

Anyways, there used to be a CB shop at the corner of McArthur Rd and Honeycutt Rd called Knights Electronics, located in a barn like building next to a gas station. I had them do some work on my Uniden and they did a good job. I'm not sure if it's still there though.

Man I feel sorry for you that you live in Fayettehell NC.....I lived there once for several years and was too happy to leave. Clearly the armpit of NC.

Anyways, there used to be a CB shop at the corner of McArthur Rd and Honeycutt Rd called Knights Electronics, located in a barn like building next to a gas station. I had them do some work on my Uniden and they did a good job. I'm not sure if it's still there though.

right on thanks bro ill check it out yea I don't like it here either lol I used to live in missouri

looking for a cb shop aroung fayetteville area had a cb sent to mike at radioactive radios <can not stand it> and now its not right need someone who knows how to fix it right this radio used to work fine just wanted my power turned down a lil now its on fullblast i spent too much on this radiobut its my favorite radio all help appreciated thanks

You sent a radio to radioactive radios for repair? Didn't you get the memo?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.