• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anybody with eZnec experience

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
I am trying to understand this software. First off can anyone suggest how to download and print the manual? Just can't figure that one out yet, or do you have to have a paid for version?

A little explaination of how the function > wire works would be helpful. The numbers in the spread sheet have some relationship for length and to where a segment starts, finishes, and the angle relative to the horizon.

The same is true of the function > line. What are the numbers in this spread sheet telling us realtive to adding a feed line to the antenna model?

Do you have to have a Rosetta Stone or a Captain Marvel Secret Decoder Ring to help interperate?

Marconi,
All I can say is to read the manual. I've tried Ez-Nec and just didn't like it, same basic problem you're experiencing. Got NEC4WIN and it's about as simple as you can get. Any of the 'free' versions are going to be limited in what they will do, just not enough 'capacity' until you pay's your money. I could give you the programer's name but you already know that. He's on the 'Rec.Radio.Amateur.Antenna' use net almost all the time if you wanna ask him.
Good luck...
- 'Doc

PS - Nothing wrong with the program, I'm just too lazy to learn it.

Thanks 'Doc, I think we discussed that before. I will try the NEC4WIN product.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.