• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

anyone familiar with this company

Never heard of them before and I have been in the consumer electronics repair business since 1970 and just 110 miles from them.
And have been to Indianpolis a few times for the purpose of getting parts for tv repair.
It's a new one to me.

When I searched the address on google earth, it took me directly to the address, and there is a building there with the Meunierusa Electronic Supply tag on it. Take that for what it is worth. The site has an address and phone number( i would call) and in this case a google place mark, most shady business would not provide such information.

but i would still want to talk to someone...hope this helps out, i will update my post with a pic from google earth later.

on edit:

attached pdf of google earth image, the block in front of the building expands in google earth if you put cursor over it and give you all the information on said business.

good luck let us know how it goes if you do buy something from them.

Attachments

• meunierusa.pdf
    568.4 KB · Views: 8
Fine company....purchased many $$$ worth of parts and equipment from them....Never had a complaint ....
I have not purchased much in the last few years....but was in there few months back and got some soldering iron tips and a few tools... seemed like the people still care(they were family owned....Sold out but that's not a negative)

Also Get stuff from KING'S Electronics on SouthEastern Ave... also...good bunch!
All the Best
BJ

When I searched the address on google earth, it took me directly to the address, and there is a building there with the Meunierusa Electronic Supply tag on it. Take that for what it is worth. The site has an address and phone number( i would call) and in this case a google place mark, most shady business would not provide such information.

but i would still want to talk to someone...hope this helps out, i will update my post with a pic from google earth later.

on edit:

attached pdf of google earth image, the block in front of the building expands in google earth if you put cursor over it and give you all the information on said business.

good luck let us know how it goes if you do buy something from them.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=3409...+St,+Indianapolis,+Marion,+Indiana+46201&z=17

About Us

Reactions: 1 person
good job BM, i use google earth and it is always open on my desktop, but I see i need to use google maps-seems to have a lot more flexibility. thanks

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.