• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone heard that Guy on 385LSB playing tarzan and scatman and some beavis and butthe

Yes he is a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They live amongst us and the worst part is they continue to reproduce.
We had a Budweiser route driver who would burp on the radio continuously, until he was caught. He had a big radio and could be heard for miles.
I actually think listening to idiots and trouble makers is a bunch more fun than hearing dead silence.

For a very long time I wondered why anyone would go through the trouble and expense of setting up a station only to use it to irritate and agitate. It made no sense.

And then, much like the frisbee that kept getting larger and larger, it hit me!

They had spent all that time and money and then realized that they had absolutely nothing worthwhile to say, or lacked the communication skills to carry on a coherent QSO.

Seeing this type of behavior on SSB is discouraging. Many of us operate SSB for the express purpose of avoiding this type of noise.

Seeing this type of behavior on SSB is discouraging. Many of us operate SSB for the express purpose of avoiding this type of noise.

dont let it get you down, there are lots of other channels, i listen on 38 LSB but since i have a weak little 12 watt SSB, 4 watts AM barefoot radio (no amp) i dont bother to try talking DX skip unless it is very un-busy and just a few people chatting friendly, i tend to check out USB and 36 37 39 too, sometimes late in the evening for about an hour before sunset try FM between 30 & 35, usually i hear a few people in there

38 LSB is sort of like the channel 19 of SSB it is the "sesame street" AKA "disney channel" where all the wacky and bored people go to let off some steam or just let loose and make noise

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.