• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AOR AR8200MKII!!

211 in tha mag

Apr 11, 2005
Ok fellas, if you are wanting to get this scanner, first let me say this! If you are beginner, then you need to read up on it first! this scanner is complicated, but once you learn it, it is a breeze!!! I of course have the UNBLOCKED version, witch is also a plus, and i have a optional voice inverter slot card that goes in the bottom of it, witch if yall dont know what this is, a lot of government people are useing a thing they call "CODE" when they go to code, if you ever have been on am and you hear people on ssb and it has that kind of muffle? That is what is sounds like, so what this feature does it DESCRAMBLE it and brings it in. (very coool)

I am very impressed with this scanner and i would suggest you buy one to see what the rave is about!!! This scanner has the best receive for a handheld to date, and throw a watson super gainer antenna to it and you are ready to pick up those stations that have never been able to pick up with a scanner! BUT, like everything else out there, it has its down falls! The one i can think of is when those recargable batteries are "LOW", the scanner will give you a POPPING sound when you are listening to a freq! But other than that, i will rate this scanner with a 9 ouy of a 10, and ten being the radio that the FCC has in it's little van!!! LOL

lincoln2.bmp

CDX-401 </p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.