• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astatic 636 & Road Devil

M

Mr Gnome1

II have a Astatic 636 & 575 mic wired for a RCI 6900F25. Using the 636 the audio/swing really drops! This is with it almost in my mouth and talking LOUD.

How are the Astatic Road Devils for taking out background noise without losing any audio? How is the quality of the sound? Are they on the base or treble side?

Thanks,

Mr Gnome

</p>

I use an Astatic Road Devil on my Mag 257 in my Jeep Wrangler. I frequently run it on the freeways in SoCal with the top down. Whenever I tell people that I've got the top down at 75mph, they say, "Wow!!! That's a GREAT mic". They can't believe how good it sounds and cuts down the noise. So for that reason alone, I think it's a pretty damn good mic.

Moleculo

</p>

i know all about that 636 mc, it is the best noise filter mic you can get, but if you want something that will cacel noise and bring in that audio, get the Road King 56, i know, i know, when you here of this mic, you think of truck drivers, but listen to those truck drivers, they are loud, but i think you will like that mic better then the 636, i know i did !!!!

lincoln2.bmp

"CDX-401" </p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.