• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astrobeam

I have everything except the bag of nuts and bolts that came with it and the insulators for the outside elements. Still in the box. Guess Im going to call around to some dealers and try and find new parts. I do know where a two are that are still up. I will look and see if they still have the ring.If I get one I would not need the ring anyway. Will let you know

Talked with one of the people with the Astro beams and they said they were going to keep it. I will be checking on the other one this week.

Hello Woody:

Let me know what the dimentions are for those loop pieces. I can probably make them for you.

I would think that that they are 3/8, 7/16, or 1/2 inch aluminum tubing which isn't too hard to bend.

Jay in the Mojave

Thestonerguy said:
Does anyone have the loop (2pcs) from one of these laying around? I'd like to get the one I have back in service

Woody

If you can't find one, I would go with Jay's offer. I did some editing for you and Jay if that's the way you end up going.

Hope this helps. 73 Fatdude1 :D

The hoop ring is 3/8 X 24.

The directions and parts list show this to have 4 pieces. I don’t see why it can't be 2 pieces.

untitlednx5.png

untitlednx5.png

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.