• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astron RS-50A

yea i use the knob on the amp turned it down to like 300w? pep. i know my meter isnt 100% pep, but it works! anyways... im going to open up this power supply see whats inside replace the power switch. it flickers... no disco's here!

I have a Antron RS-50A the switch light also flickers?

not sure how to double quote:

@ jeff same radio same amp. radio is set at 2w mod to 12w. i found that 17w was pushing that 1969f.
@ eastside its all about the west coast! jk.. yea I'm not sure why?.. i bought mine used today for $50.oo Tomorrow I'm going to remove the switch and fix the light if i can or replace with a new switch & light.

Last edited:
not sure how to double quote:

@ jeff same radio same amp. radio is set at 2w mod to 12w. i found that 17w was pushing that 1969f.
@ eastside its all about the west coast! jk.. yea I'm not sure why?.. i bought mine used today for $50.oo Tomorrow I'm going to remove the switch and fix the light if i can or replace with a new switch & light.

I just discovered last night that they have a fan inside.....I was doing a lot of skip talking last night and heard a different noise from the p-s and a fan had kicked on inside it. :)

I just discovered last night that they have a fan inside.....I was doing a lot of skip talking last night and heard a different noise from the p-s and a fan had kicked on inside it. :)

hmm, no fan in mine? hands in the photo to show how big transformers is-->

2011-08-02_14-53-56_109.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.