• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Basestation setup..

W6UFC

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Mar 20, 2013
Riverside, CA
The almighty FT-2900 running at 5W PEP..(antenna not shown)..

(Not how big ya rig is - how you 'shake' your WAVELENGTH that squirts the RF/DB out that matters most..)

..she get's HOT sometimes when you press her buttons..or 'run' her to LONG and ROUGH...but 98% she goes with 'programming' for the scheduled activity.

Attachments

• 3184245740.jpg
    3184245740.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 284

The almighty FT-2900 running at 5W PEP..(antenna not shown)..

(Not how big ya rig is - how you 'shake' your WAVELENGTH that squirts the RF/DB out that matters most..)

..she get's HOT sometimes when you press her buttons..or 'run' her to LONG and ROUGH...but 98% she goes with 'programming' for the scheduled activity.

Nice setup... You have way too many Radios. :love:

It's 5 "static" (fluid, constant, and calibrated) Watts PEP, LOL..

As far as the "law of averages" goes, I cannot see RF..only detected and modulate it..

Sorry, couldn't help it.... I see this big bench and this little radio sitting on it, made me think of that Wendy's commercial circa 1984.... good ol' Clara Peller uttering those famous words... "Where's the beef??"

~Cheers~

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.