• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BATTERIES FOR A FEW OF MY HT'S

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
I was wondering if Mole, Hamer or any of you others have bought any of these replacement batteries off Ebay?? I need quite a few batteries and seen some good deals and with one seller in mind I can get batteries for my Yaesu's Kenwood and my Alinco DJ-V5's for the kids to take with them when there out and about this summer.

Im kinda unsure because I havent really brought this up on the radio when talking with the groups I talk to. Are most of these aftermarket batteries ok?? Providing one would use standard battery care charging uncharging / draining ETC?? I need to know if theres any do's or donts from any experienced people with purchasing these batteries or using them. Thanks Tony

Last edited:

Tony, you got a link to some of those ebay battery auctions? I know a lot of the batteries Yaesu uses are the same ones used in digital cameras, so it doesn't really matter where you get them. There were quite a few aftermarket battery vendors at Dayton, too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.