• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best potentiometer and tuner

M

mr2020

Hey folks

Was just wondering and gaining opinions on variable pots ( carbon fiber , rheo , wirewound, linear tap ) for amp inputs IE 1x2 ...2x4 ect.. I usually don't fool with them but a lot of folks want them.. Aa far as the input or output tuner what say a 15 or so plate 500 - 2500 kv ? I have never used them for

DC because if it changes that much to have to be tuned or retuned on the output or input I've always felt something is not stable in the first place.. Let me put it another way I've never had that problem in 20+ years.. But guys seem to want this feature.. I know the concept and the why part , but I want to know whats best and still WHY? , so as to check it out full force...Its like horses and cats to me one you ride one you kick...enlighten me please

MR2020 in the Back Woods

Connex 3300

2-32 pill

2 3cx's</p>

Hey folks

Was just wondering and gaining opinions on variable pots ( carbon fiber , rheo , wirewound, linear tap ) for amp inputs IE 1x2 ...2x4 ect.. I usually don't fool with them but a lot of folks want them.. Aa far as the input or output tuner what say a 15 or so plate 500 - 2500 kv ? I have never used them for

DC because if it changes that much to have to be tuned or retuned on the output or input I've always felt something is not stable in the first place.. Let me put it another way I've never had that problem in 20+ years.. But guys seem to want this feature.. I know the concept and the why part , but I want to know whats best and still WHY? , so as to check it out full force...Its like horses and cats to me one you ride one you kick...enlighten me please

MR2020 in the Back Woods

Connex 3300

2-32 pill

2 3cx's</p>

You have people that want input matching tuners or variable power?

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long black limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

You have people that want input matching tuners or variable power?

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

Variable input tuning I don't know about, never used it. Maco might help on that. Variable power control I can help with.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

Variable input tuning I don't know about, never used it. Maco might help on that. Variable power control I can help with.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.