• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bluetooth for Elecraft K3????

De_Wildfire

Jul 27, 2009
Anyone use a wireless headset on their radio? I was looking at this headset and it has noise reduction. Is it easy to get it up and running and what kind of adapters do I need. I have a quarter inch mic jack and a quarter inch stereo jack on the back of my K3. Any suggestions to get this to work. Here is the product I was thinking of getting. You'll have to highlight the whole thing, cut and paste it if the link doesn't work in this forum.

Sony - Bluetooth Stereo Headphones for Most Bluetooth-Enabled Devices - Black - DRBT101/BLK

You could probably find a bluetooth adapter designed to work with mp3 players that would plug into the headphone jack. I don't think you could get a microphone to work with it that way though - those adapters are one way.
Though, bluetooth seems to be a pretty lossy way to transmit sound. Not sure you would want to use it if you were looking for weak signals.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.