• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Amps on E-Bay

yup......someones got a hardon for illegal 'stuff'. i have tried no less then 30 times to get an hr2510 listed on ebay. even NO DESCRIPTION/NO NAME, just a listing under 'president' and nothing else added, and it was booted within an HOUR! i used several different ebay id's, tried different days, BIN, auction, different listing periods, nothing works.
YET, look for 29XX radios & ANY export CB/crappo 10 meter radio & they are THERE. i even attempted to fight with/reason ebay & went so far as to say IF YOU'RE GONNA BOOT MY 2510, BOOT EVERY SINGLE EXPORT RIG ON THERE. the 'live' ebay help just gave me a 'form letter' response. an email to them got the response that MY account will be suspended if i continue to list ILLEGAL items.
needless to say, still have 1 more 2510 to sell......

Hey, I have had the exact same discussion with ebay with regards to a 2970 and 2 other cb radios that they booted. The 2970 was listed as 10 - 12 meters, and all had bids when they booted them off.

cheating on ebay...but when someone bids on something you have that MAY get booted, get their email ASAP, just in case!

I tried to sell a 2950 as a parts radio, the CPU was intermittent.

It got booted even though it was listed as "non-working".:unsure:

I bought my Magnum OmegaForce on eBay. They guy selling it took my private bid right away, as I am assuming the he was worried about getting booted before it sold. The trick is - at least what this guy did - was list it as a 'CB Radio'.
Apparently it worked long enough to find his buyer; and I got the radio...

USE THE BUY IT NOW OPTION AND HOPE SOMEBODY SNAGS IT BEFORE THE EBAY POLICE DO. THEY GOT A REAL HARDON FOR 2510/2600. BUT IVE GOT MORE THAN ONE USEING THE BUY IT NOW. I BOUGHT ONE LIKE THIS AND A HOUR LATER I GET A NOTICE THAT THE AD WAS PULLED. TO LATE EBAY POLICE,DAMAGE WAS ALREADY DONE.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.