• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB net????????

kc8wjy

Jul 26, 2011
Hello this is my first post here, because i just joined. So yes im a noob here but not to radios. But to get to one of many questions; about ten years or so me and my buddy checked into this cb net that took place roughly around 4:00-4:30 eastern time, an the net operator was located in califorina. We dont how we found it because my buddy had a uniden grant that was tweaked and peaked and had a crap load of extra channels that went all the way down to the cw portion of 10m, it also came with a freq list that told what the freqs were when you flipped this switch and that switch, well anyway i was playing around with it and flipping switches and checking out what was out there on freeband land and came across this net. Well we were very intrigued and the people that we told about it had no clue what we were talking about, and it haunted the back of my mind since then, now we cant remember what the name of this cb net was called. So i hope that someone here can help me and tell me more info about it. thanks

Last edited:

There's a net that happens on 37.375 LSB out of SoCal on Sundays at 7:30pm pacific. That's probably what you heard. They call themselves the California Sideband Association.

welcome to the forum...where you can let the skeletins out of the closet! hope you enjoy your stay.

There's a net that happens on 37.375 LSB out of SoCal on Sundays at 7:30pm pacific. That's probably what you heard. They call themselves the California Sideband Association.

the only thing that i can remember is something something club of america

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.