• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

???? CDX CLUB SECTION ????

Bandit169

Jul 6, 2005
North west Indiana.
Okay what happend to the CDX CCLUB SECTON ? It seems to be missing on the forum page. Did someone steal it? If they did they better put it back like right now!!!! Or else they will be in BIG TROUBLE Buster...... Now, when will the next CDX Club DX CONTEST Be? With hope i will have my tower back up in time. Oh yaeh Hi jeffer hope all is well on your end of the coast.(Audioshockwav) It's been awhile since we last spoke(long long time). Have a great one my friend.
Down and out for now.
Bandit169.

Uuuhhhhh...scroll down a little bit......a little more....ya right there, see that?
It is work in progress.
Hello Mr Bandit, long time no hear on the radio!
I hope things are well around your household.

mudduck.jpg

Jeff

Jeffer!!!!!

Hey Dude, All is good, hoping the same on your end.I have been trying to figure out where that bear went? I thought the bottle of jack whacked him and he was in rehab... Now i will try and do my sig' again whit MR Bear, Oh I am sorry He is out of rehab,Right?? LOL. Things will be back in order here soon once the tower and JoGunn is back in the air. Soooo, Whats up with the CDX DX CLUB? Or is that in rehab too? Have a great week my brother, soon will chat on the air.
Down an out for now.
Steve,Bandit169.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated