• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cell phones and poor audio

Zman

K9FON
Nov 26, 2009
I know this doesn't belong here but i have noticed some brands of cell phones just generally sound like SH**! One of my friends has one that i always have to turn my volume way up to hear what hes saying. I always cringe when he calls me on hi cell because i know i will be saying what? what? what? One of my lady friends has one that always sounds distorted and low.. But then there are some people that are so freaking loud i have to turn my volume way down! LOL

a lot of them get that way when they are dropped. I always put mine on loudspeaker anyway cos i don't like the idea of keeping rf that close to my head.

Poor design. The Blackberry I used to have had horrible audio from the speaker built into the unit. My iPhone is great and hi-fi compared to the RIM product.

/as pro151 said: Motorola is the way to go.

no audio issues here, + i have 3 mics on my droid just doesn't get any better then that!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.