• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 148GTL-DX

Magnum44NC

Oct 15, 2007
North Carolina USA
This is my other mobile. Its a 148GTL-DX..It has the MK2 board, never been modified or nothing clipped. Its been a great rig, but I am going to sell it, and get a Superstar JA..I like the old Jacksons and want another one and this JA is a Jackson clone. This Cobra does have a superior RX and TX..Great SSB too..They will never make as great as a radio as this one, in my opinion. But its time to move on.

Attachments

• 20120820_153631-1.jpg
    20120820_153631-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 212
Reactions: 2 people

This is my other mobile. Its a 148GTL-DX..It has the MK2 board, never been modified or nothing clipped. Its been a great rig, but I am going to sell it, and get a Superstar JA..I like the old Jacksons and want another one and this JA is a Jackson clone. This Cobra does have a superior RX and TX..Great SSB too..They will never make as great as a radio as this one, in my opinion. But its time to move on.
I have decided to KEEP this 148..Too hard to find another one as good as this one. So its staying with its daddy, ME!!

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.