• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 25NWST...New in box Cobra 29LTD Class For Trade...

BRT

Mar 9, 2011
Shenandoah Valley, VA
I have one used Cobra 25 NWST in very good shape with light case wear untouched on the interior as far as I can tell and one new in the box Cobra 29 LTD Classic up for trade. The 29 does not have the bracket in the box but I can send one if needed? I'm hoping to find a few things and am open to any trade ideas.

I need...a base D104, D104M6 (handmic), decent mobile amp (up to around 6-700watts), and beginning to look for a base radio for here at the house. I'm obviously not looking to get everything I'm looking for but I'm open to ideas. If I don't find anyone willing to trade I will put a price on them if needed. I am new to the site but I can provide references as well as my Ebay handle and my feedback from another site. If someone is willing to trade I will also send my items first. I understand that there are screwballs that come into these forums just looking to hose someone. That's not me...as I said, I have feedback and references if needed! Thanks in advance

cobra2529.jpg

cobra29box.jpg

cobra29ltd.jpg

cobra25nw.jpg

Showing a small amount of wear on the 25's casing

cobra.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.