• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 29 classic philly made for sale video inside

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
i have a cobra 29 classic for sale .i bought this to upgrade my personal 29 as i took the faceplate and covers for my radio.this is the leftovers.its a working 29 philly made with some cosmetic issues but functions great.there is a hole in the face as you can see,my old 29 had a noise toy there .and 2 holes in the side cover from another noise toy setup in my old 29 .
holes are in the covers only not the frame.
this is a 1989 philly made .i put a swing kit in it and it keys 2 watts and swings 20 pep.
the only issue i see is it does not like the mic gain maxed out .it will squeel.back it up a hair and everythings good .you can see me using a 575 on it .
no talkback,theres no echo so i didnt feel the need.
only asking 45.00 shipped because of the cosmetics .inside this is very,very clean and the rear is very very clean as well.
i will be uploading a video of this radio in action.
remember now ,it doesnt like the mic gain maxed.back it off a hair and you got a good talker.video to come ,be patient.
i will not sell until the video is up and loaded ,about an hours time .i will be back.

45.00 shipped.act fast.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yv2NKBxfKrA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yv2NKBxfKrA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.