• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cobra 29 components

Trainwreck

Aug 4, 2012
Does anyone have a complete list of components and locations for a çobra 29 ltd classic? Had one give to me that had been majorly hacked, trying to return it to stock so that it can be possibly a good radio. Thanks for all your help

Does anyone have a complete list of components and locations for a çobra 29 ltd classic? Had one give to me that had been majorly hacked, trying to return it to stock so that it can be possibly a good radio. Thanks for all your help

Was it superwackpacked? There is a lifetime warranty on his work! :laugh:.

Reactions: 1 person

I've wondered about that psycho. Is the warranty for your lifetime, or the lifetime of the radio? If its the radio's lifetime, then isn't the warranty pretty much over when radiohacktive removes the covers?

Reactions: 1 person

I am not sure who did the work on the radio to begin with, but there are things in there that i have NEVER seen in a cobra29. For instance one mod looked like a pill bottle with 4 wires coming out of it.....wtf...... its gonna be a while before this radio talks again......if ever

sounds like the famous "Super Modulator with variable power" nothing but a cap and resistor and some wire to the delta tune pot.

Man there was a LOT of money made off that mod lol

sounds like the famous "Super Modulator with variable power" nothing but a cap and resistor and some wire to the delta tune pot.

Man there was a LOT of money made off that mod lol

You aren't kidding, the Radioactive General Lees sell for a tad over $300...not bad for a $200 radio. Enriched uranium must be expensive.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.