• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cobra 85 Dynascan

Lazybones1222

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 6, 2005
Tampa Bay Florida
What pot can I turn to lower deadkey. Deadkey is at 5 watts, I want to get it to less than 4 watts. Thanks

c0_1.JPG

L3 and T4 ........Great little shoe box of a radio there !! First radio I ever talked on !! Still hear a few of them out there and they sound sweet !! One guy runs a 85 with a 575M6 into a cheapy Palomar 250 off a Antron 99 , he has a lot of elevation on top of that and I can here him 80 miles away just as good when IM 40 miles away from him in my motor car. (Elevation) They can be channeled with extra crystals as well. I remember you talking about this radio a while back Bones ,are you just now getting around to using it ? Good luck to you

Well, I fooled around with it for a few minutes when I first got it. Then it went on a shelf. It has a real bass'y sound and tons of audio.

I wanted a radio by my recliner in the main living room, the lil' 85 base goes to the Varmint down in the radio room via an AB switch.

Just wanted to turn it down a tad. It does talk good though!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.