• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CONNEX 3300 AUDIO LIMITER

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
Would like to replace R249 in a Connex 3300 ,it was cut out ,any idea what value of resistor or diode I would use ? Thanks

10K OHM 1/4 watt ? at least that's what cb tricks is telling me. Great !! Now IM answering my own questions ......Hmmm ..if there's a will ,there's a way. (-: What a great site cbtricks truly is !!!

Most likely that is the value.Never paid any attention to it.
Giver a try. Yes CBtricks provides alot of info.

thanks JD .......those damned radios are louder then hell to begin with let alone with out the limiter missing .....I have friend that has one and he has to have it turned down to 8AM on the mic gain just to sound decent enough to be understood ...let alone the killer echo on those radios .....IM just going to replace the missing resistor in there ....hell !! it gets on my nerves and it ain't even mine !! Hey ....that's what friend are for (-: ....I think he will enjoy the radio more instead of fighting the damned talkback all the time without the limiter.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.