• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

connex 3300 no talkback?

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
i have a connex 3300 and it has no talkback.why?this one has the ept360014c board...not the ever popular 360014b ......as far as i can tell everything is hooked up right and not missing .i looked everything over that would be disconnected if the talkback had been disabled and it hasnt been disabled from what i can see.what are some things i could check on this board to see why i have no talkback?there was even the galaxy talkback mod in it (on the solder side where you jump a resistor across )and thats not working either .any help would be great.this should have had talkback when you turn the echo on i assume?

thought of all that already ....there was even the galaxy talkback mod in there and that wasnt working either.i removed it .

lift the leg of d80 that should be the talkback diode and see if you get talkback all the time then.if not I am lost.

i was thinking that too .......had my eye on d80 thinking i knew it did something .i,ll give it a try n get back to you .

lifting d80 worked great ,thanks ..i knew there was a easy fix .thanks sonoma.you ever sell that alt?that was you with the sonoma alt right?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.