• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRC 100 Digalog Freq. Counter ?

I can only find indirect references to it being installed in Cobra 142 or 148 radios. No pics or installation guides. But they're both MB8719 based radios like the Grant you've got so you should be able to hook it up.

No clue how, though.

Reactions: RookieRadio
just to add to what 999 found, here is some info on connecting one of those to a ranger board:
1650692516455.png

obviously don't solder it to where they are telling you to in the radio, but this will at least give you the values of the cap and resistor.
LC

Reactions: RookieRadio
Thinking I found the same thing you did Triple 9 ..........Way cool ! It's been a while for me , Looks like the PC-409 board in the 148GTL ..........Admin fixed my account (Thanks Jeff !) RookieRadio on CBTricks and Switch Kit on the WWDX. s-l1600 (4).jpgs-l1600 (5).jpgs-l1600 (6).jpg

Hold UP!

did i just see a recent post from Switch Kit???

what is happening brother!?
haven't seen you around these parts in a few years.
welcome back.

so are you still tooling around so cal keying on everybody?
LC
It'a been a while LC , I must admit , this stuff just ain't like riding a bike for this aging dude (threading the needle can be trying at times) .........radio operator friend of mine passed away a few weeks back and I hadn't touched any of this stuff in 6 years or so ......I'm blaming it on him ! in a good way. (Rest in Peace Big B !) Keying on everybody ? I've been a outlaw CB mud duck since 85 ......it's just all about that old CB EGO don't cha know (-: ..........I still need all the help I can get , be me the die hard do-it yourselfer hopefully closer to right then wrong , Hobby feels kind of good at the moment, I'll just have to see where it goes from here . Peace

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.