• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRT 9900/anytone at6666

26IR244

Dec 15, 2012
Hi Guys
anybody know which pot the power output is adjusted from I have the CRT 9900 it puts out great power but I want to turn it down to use with an amp and don't want to take risks using the power knob just in case of mistakes
any help appreciated
thanks Ian

If you don't find what, if any, variable potentiometer is on the main board, you could always substitute a fixed resistor for the value you attained the proper power setting in place of the variable power potentiometer (RF Power) or substitute a different value potentiometer or pad it so it doesn't develop as much carrier even if the knob is all the way to the right. Far reaching I understand. They do seem to mark the pots on the main board as W##. Not sure, but the board looks a lot like the Lincoln II radio but I couldn't find any AM power internal adjustment for that radio either. Both nice radios.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.