• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

custom cb radios

IIRC, he might be having some family related business to take care of; might take awhile before he is back to normal business. Just keep trying.

Or you might try 'The Radio Shop Supply' in Ramona CA; ask for 'Chip'.
They are the authorized factory repair station for RCI/Ranger radios:

RADIO SHOP SUPPLY/RANGER USA PARTS & SERVICE
1672 Main Street Suite E #228
Ramona, CA 92065
(760) 440-0125

Or Chris Holland (another xlnt tech that works on many brands of radios) at:

The Radio Shop
4045 E Guasti Rd
Ontario, CA 91761
(909) 390-5056

Either one would be a fine choice; there are some others too. Had some work recently done to a RCI-2995DX base radio by Chip. Seems to be working quite well now. Chip @ 'The Radio Shop Supply' used to work for Motorola and his expertise/familiarity with RCI/Ranger radios is extensive.

Chris Holland does warranty work for Magnum/RF Ltd radios, and is also quite the radio guru with a LOT of experience.

There are some other shops closer to you that are equally competent; someone is bound to post that info up soon. So; keep checking back here.

Last edited:
got

got a response back from bells hes gonna walk me thru a repair something easy that may be the issue.If it dont work even if i void the warrenty by opening the radio he will still repair it free of charge and within a few days.

Reactions: 2 people
Well you can't ask for much more than that. Couple drivers in my neck of the woods got radios from Bell's, they both sound real good on my end.

all i had to do was adjust ssb power pot till it was swinging on all channels and now it works great.

fixed

fixed my radio but i might wanna purchase another from him in the future whats the 800 number?

fixed my radio but i might wanna purchase another from him in the future whats the 800 number?

Lol, really?

In the first post of this thread you started you had a link to Custom cb radio. Click on it, the 800 number is at the top of the page.

Lol, really?

In the first post of this thread you started you had a link to Custom cb radio. Click on it, the 800 number is at the top of the page.

The number listed IS NOT an 800 number. 812 is the local area code in Indiana. I don't believe they have an actual "800" number.

The number listed IS NOT an 800 number. 812 is the local area code in Indiana. I don't believe they have an actual "800" number.

The 812 number works just fine...If he doesn't answer your call, it maybe because he's in the middle of something, but he checks "missed-Call's" and will call ya back...He's always called me back...

And with most cell Phone plans, there's no long distant charges anyway.

Just use your cell phone, no one pays long distance fees anymore. I have had great luck with that number. If Doug does not answer he usually will then call you back in 10-15 minutes.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.