• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

d and j sales

its been awhile but i had dealings with them .50/50 shot here i think .didnt know they were still around.me n a friend bought a bunch of noise toys off him years ago .we got our stuff but the orders werent right.had to send some back ,wait on more .in the end it worked out .this business has changed hands too ,the website was sold ,someone else took over .....who knows anymore.

what you looking at? maybe i can steer you in a good direction.

well email him and see if he gets back to you in a day or 2 .if not dont buy .good rule of thumb is never buy from a place you cant reach by email or phone.is this from the website or ebay?

Thats a common practice, send a request for payment through Pay-Pal by your e-mail address. Obviously you have to give him your Pay-Pal E-Mail so he can do this so i'm not seeing a problem there.

Go to X-Force amplifiers web site, they ship to Canada. I think AMA ships to Canada as well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.