• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Davemade, WorldWide, Or Fatboy.

I read on another Forum that World Wide is "No-More"...Sorta like East Coast. It could be that whoever was building the World Wide Box's have just taken down their web Site due to harassment from the FCC too...But I'm fairly certain that I remember reading not too long ago that they had called it quits.

I'm in the same boat, trying to figure out which is going to be my next box...I have a Davemade right now, and never had a problem with it, but been looking also at the Lipzippers, Sky Walkers, and Destroyer Amp's...Next box will be either a 12 pill, or maybe a 4x12.

I read on another Forum that World Wide is "No-More"...Sorta like East Coast. It could be that whoever was building the World Wide Box's have just taken down their web Site due to harassment from the FCC too...But I'm fairly certain that I remember reading not too long ago that they had called it quits.

I'm in the same boat, trying to figure out which is going to be my next box...I have a Davemade right now, and never had a problem with it, but been looking also at the Lipzippers, Sky Walkers, and Destroyer Amp's...Next box will be either a 12 pill, or maybe a 4x12.

Choices choices choices:D

Yeah it is the real peakaboo. I had to rejoin for some reason.
Its me though. I never quit tinkering I just laid low and slow.

JJD, what PM? When? I have been answering a lot of PM's. I looked through them and did not see one from you.

Yeah it is the real peakaboo. I had to rejoin for some reason.
Its me though. I never quit tinkering I just laid low and slow.

JJD, what PM? When? I have been answering a lot of PM's. I looked through them and did not see one from you.

laid low my butt
more like out climbing a rock somewhere
or taking a jeep where anyone else would never think to have taken it

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.