• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Delta Force problems?

T

Tumbleweed

My DF is having problems with txing. It's been intermitent now it's doing it constatnly. When I key it's shows modulation on the bar graph but it's not. I hear a relay clicking, opened it up and it's the relay on the small board that's attached to the frame behind the channel selector when you take the bottom cover off. I'm not sure if it's the relay or some other problem that's making the relay click. I realize this is kind of vague, but has anyone else had this problem with the Delta Force?

Thanks,

CDX-350

2AK3350

1698707.jpg
</p>

My DF is having problems with txing. It's been intermitent now it's doing it constatnly. When I key it's shows modulation on the bar graph but it's not. I hear a relay clicking, opened it up and it's the relay on the small board that's attached to the frame behind the channel selector when you take the bottom cover off. I'm not sure if it's the relay or some other problem that's making the relay click. I realize this is kind of vague, but has anyone else had this problem with the Delta Force?

Thanks,

CDX-350

2AK3350

1698707.jpg
</p>

Doesn't ring a bell T, but you can call Magnum. Their warranty repair tech is very good.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long black limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

Doesn't ring a bell T, but you can call Magnum. Their warranty repair tech is very good.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

Thanks RR, I'll give them a call.

After letting in set for a day unplugged, it's working again.

It's odd.

I seen that pic of the S9??? I believe that's the model? That's a nice looking Magnum, I'll have to get one of those.

CDX-350

2AK3350

1698707.jpg
</p>

Thanks RR, I'll give them a call.

After letting in set for a day unplugged, it's working again.

It's odd.

I seen that pic of the S9??? I believe that's the model? That's a nice looking Magnum, I'll have to get one of those.

CDX-350

2AK3350

1698707.jpg
</p>

Join the club...the Omega is finally supposed to materialize in the next six weeks, then the S9 in the next couple months. You can bet I'll be one of the first to own each.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

Join the club...the Omega is finally supposed to materialize in the next six weeks, then the S9 in the next couple months. You can bet I'll be one of the first to own each.

Rollingradios@aol.com

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?