• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DX Vehicle

395NYC

Can anyone tell me what vehicle would be a second choice for setting up as a mobile skip mobile? The Suburban is really

a great DX vehicle due to its engine size, engine compartment and cabin space. I would like o set up a vehicle

but not one that large. Any experience with smaller mobiles?

395NYC

President Grant

X-400

55 Antenna

</p>

Can anyone tell me what vehicle would be a second choice for setting up as a mobile skip mobile? The Suburban is really

a great DX vehicle due to its engine size, engine compartment and cabin space. I would like o set up a vehicle

but not one that large. Any experience with smaller mobiles?

395NYC

President Grant

X-400

55 Antenna

</p>

Any would due, i just like the suburban because of the size in the back and al lthe room under the hood for all the alts, but you can modifie anything to talk, it is just what you like to rige in is what matters! I like comfort, i dont like little cars or bench seat trucks that make my butt hurt, i like a bucket seat truck or suburban and 3 Big case alts under the hood with my 32 on 18 volts!

lincoln2.bmp

"CDX-401"</p>

Any would due, i just like the suburban because of the size in the back and al lthe room under the hood for all the alts, but you can modifie anything to talk, it is just what you like to rige in is what matters! I like comfort, i dont like little cars or bench seat trucks that make my butt hurt, i like a bucket seat truck or suburban and 3 Big case alts under the hood with my 32 on 18 volts!

lincoln2.bmp

"CDX-401"</p>

You could always use an old UPS truck. HE HE.

The Peddler............

marvin.gif
</p>

My work car is momma's old, kids taxi. 1990 Aerostar with 165,000 miles{crossed fingers}.

I have talked all over Western Europe and Australia, Tasmania, and New Zealand.

All on a itty bitty 2 pill...

Depends on how crazy you get.

TB

"for unto you is born this day in the city of David a savior, which is Christ the Lord" Luke 2:11</p>

My work car is momma's old, kids taxi. 1990 Aerostar with 165,000 miles{crossed fingers}.

I have talked all over Western Europe and Australia, Tasmania, and New Zealand.

All on a itty bitty 2 pill...

Depends on how crazy you get.

TB

"for unto you is born this day in the city of David a savior, which is Christ the Lord" Luke 2:11</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.