• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay again

That amp looks like hell and probably doesn't work and still they bid it up to over $200 already. Some people have more money than brains.

That amp looks like hell and probably doesn't work and still they bid it up to over $200 already. Some people have more money than brains.

Since the seller is from Texas and struggled to word the description........does illegally in the country sum it up?
It also looks like the leads are 1" long, so it's been USED.

NICE!!!!! i'm putting 1 of my dx1600's up on ebay!!!! starting bid $1 million!!!! it looks WAY BETTER then that palomar! hometown discount for wwrf-$750k buy it now ;)

Damn thing went for $212 and change? Seriously? Maybe if it was NOS but in used condition and untested?

Anyone care to wager we will see it relisted due to a non-paying bidder?

Damn thing went for $212 and change? Seriously? Maybe if it was NOS but in used condition and untested?

This listing is a classic example of Shill Bidding.

WOOHOO!
I WON!!!
and the seller assures me I can get 800W easy if I drive it with my texas star 350.
I was afraid I'd end up paying $500+...

is it my imagination or is the 1 inch leads actually burned up?? and it looks like they used their cell phone to type description and thumbs were to big......

I am certain the seller was getting greedy and had his friend with 0 feedbacks push the price up.
I will never buy an item from an Ebayer who clearly can't communicate properly in English.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.