• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebayer Selling Behrigner MIC200 Ultra Gain Tube PreAmp $29+$9.75

Onelasttime

Aug 3, 2011
I was not going to buy one but had looked at them a few weeks ago. Actually I looked at Alpha and Art models but for some reason Ebay sent me a notice for Behringer Mic 200 Ultragain PreAmps. This ebayer had 10 of them at thsi price the other day and now they have 4 of them. This is not the 100 model but the 200 model. You often see them from $39-$59 online plus shipping. Between the killer deal on the condenser mic's elements I got and the deal on this I am going to have to try my hand at Direct Injection. First though I am going to see how much I can pass through a lightly modified audio chain with just some cap sub's made. I might even try replacing some caps with twisted pair of wires.

Reactions: BBB and 2RT307

Thanks for the heads up! Looks to be nice little unit with the 12AX7 t00b in there. Hope they can handle an RF enriched environment.

Hmmm...Now there are only three of them left :whistle: (y)

You know that tube realy doesn't do anything, it's mainly there for looks

You'd think they'd put a larger window in the casing to see it then, haha. Like Samsung does.

Behringer_MIC200_MIC200_TUBE_ULTRAGAIN_321809.jpg

samssbar.jpg

24593_10_samsung_s_tube_powered_wireless_audi_dock_da_e750_arrives_in_the_uk_and_korea_this_week.jpg

According to some reviews, users were finding the 12AU7 to be cleaner with less gain.

For $29 it will make a great stocking stuffer as a nice little direct box. :)

Well at least you won't be hard to find on air as you'll be occupying several channels every time you speak.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.