• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EC 2018

M

MagMount514

i would like to wire up a turbo 2018 to my 2950. can anyone make it easy for me and tell me which color wires go to which pins to make it work?

zx.JPG

Magmount514

Central Oregon High Desert.

Grant LT, KL500

and some other stuff</p>

hmmmm........nobody knows huh??

ive had a 2018 wired to it before but i lost the original paperwork to my 2018 that had all the info i needed........

i have a mic wiring book but need to know which wires do what on this mic to hook it up right

red%20head%20sig.JPG

Magmount514

Grant LT, KL500

and some other stuff</p>

Off the top of my head isn't RCI SH-aud-tx 1-2-3?

Id the 2018 not wired now? I think they wire like a Turner, sh/rd together, white audio and blue tx.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

hey magmount I got the wiring sheme for the xtreme 2018 if you still need it email me i will get it to you quick!bdobbs@sbcglobal.net 73's and I am Back Quiet

</p>

RR, no it isnt wired right now, its been layin in a box with a bunch of other old mics. my 2950 has been layin around for quite a while too. i decided to put it in my mobile and put it to use!

"found it!!"

black-common

shield-ground

red-audio

white-tx

blue-rx

red%20head%20sig.JPG

Magmount514

Grant LT, KL500

and some other stuff</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showUserPublicProfile?gid=magmount514@worldwidecbradioclub>MagMount514</A> 
CORNANIM.gif
at: 3/11/03 6:53:44 pm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.