• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

echo board help

N

nvcowboy25

need help installing a echo board in a uniden pc78 ltw wich is the same as a cobra 29 ltd took the weather board out please help

that is they problem it has no name on it but numbers i cant find any thing out on the net etier
EPT0SSB501 it came out of a uniden pc68xl o ya made in chia

go to cbtricks.com and go to galaxy radios and scroll down to echo boards and there is a number of ssb50 boards on the sight.one may match up to the one you have.they are all fairly common as far as hookups.the radio you said it came out of did not come with it some one had added it to it also.

I can't find any info on that board number , any chance of a picture of the board ? Your board number is very close to the Galaxy type echo boards used in there radios except for the last number on yours ,there's are a letter........Echo boards

maybe

100_1027.jpg

as Sonoma said ....that one is a very common board .....very close to the .... E-Board ......these directions should get you there ....on the back of the on/off switch there's 2 hots ...but one is on/off hot where I would put your power lead the other is constint ...you can put all grounds to the mic jack ground pin (3 in all) ....I can't see the numbers on your board ? ...the grounds go together on the two wires that have white audio wires with them (that takes care of 2 of the grounds ,the other one is your board ground next to the power lead ,thats 3 ) ...you will find the audio wire from the radios board that goes to the audio pin of the mic plug and unsolder it ......that wire will go to one of the white wires on your e-board and the other white wire will go to the mic jack audio pin .....if it doesn't work ? just reverse the white wires .....I think you can pretty much ballpark the Astatic directions. Good Luck and let us know how it turns out. SK

thank you

thank you very much switch kit i was puting it in my test radieo wich was a pc78ltw but i got over zelous and took the weather board out and put the echo in but lost the whole radioe and now it is all in my parts box lol i am gonna get me a new project radioe lol

it happens nvc-25 .....but folks who tend to like this kind of stuff have to start somewhere .....hopefully we can learn from our mistakes.....I suppose that's why they put erasers on pencils huh ? Keep at it dude !! Peace...... Switch Kit

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.