• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

El Gamo

Mark Malcomb

Nov 27, 2019
Well it took a while to post my pic. This was my weapon to clear my squirrel problem. I was wrong, they just kept coming and F##@$ing up every flower and lawn I had on a 1 acre yard. Caddy Shack nightmare! I sold the home and the squirrels came with the house. Deadly accurate at 100 feet.
El Gamo.jpg

I have a 1980’s RWS Diana air rifle that I use often. Also have a Big Cat 1200 that I have used often for hunting Jackrabbit for stew. I always prefer to keep a good air rifle around no matter how many real rifles I may have!

rws diana 460,rws d 54 rws 34 beeman r1 yep few on hand.need to thin herd as my daughter grew up from them. i still use the 34 lots. id like to trade a few for dual band radios etc

Reactions: Holydvr

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?