• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Error on page keeps popping up.

Marconi

Usually if I can hear em' I can talk to em'.
Oct 23, 2005
Houston
What is the deal guys, I keep seeing "Error on Page" on my task bar and some forum functions won't work? The screens are also very slow to open and using the Back button is a nightmare some many duplicate screens to process. Even using the Refresh button is slow.

Last edited:

Same thing is happening to me. I have the error on page too, and whenever I click on search or quick links the menu won't pop down. Or if I click on someones name the menu won't pop down either. Whats going on?

Thanks for letting us know about this. I see that it's only happening on Internet Explorer....and I found the bug in the code. This is going to take a bit of time to fix, but bear with me...

And slim Jims fast fire fox fixer upper mod is the shizz nizzle.

You may be right Mack, whatever that Snoope Dog phrase means. IE may just be sensitive enough to revel code problems in software programs, while Firefox has either already worked around them or chooses to ignore them.

Thanks Moleculo.(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.