• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

F/S GALAXY DX-2547 LOADED

screamindemon

Nov 29, 2009
Up for sale is my 2 year old 100% WORKING Galaxy DX-2547 Base station. the radio has minor scratches on the outside cover and NONE on the face plate. This radio has had ALL work done by R & R COMMUNICATIONS, INC. in Delaware. Dustin and R&R put DUAL FINALS IN IT, DUSTIN MODULATION KIT 130% MODULATION, OPENED UP THE Clarifier, PUT EXTRA CHANNELS VIA 2 SWITCHES ON BACK OF UNIT. Aligned AND TUNED. ALSO IT HAS A MULTI- COLOR CHANGING LED WHERE THE METER IS "VERY COOL" ON THE VARIBLE RF POWER ON LOW IT DEAD KEYS 3-1/2 WATTS SWINGS 48 ON HIGH IT DEAD KEYS 14 SWINGS 48. THIS RADIO IS VERY LOUD. IT COMES WITH RADIO,MIC,ORIGINAL BOX. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL. I HAVE OVER 160.00 IN MODS ALONE IN THIS RADIO. IF YOU BUY A STOCK 2547 YOU WOULD PAY 300.00 ON A GOOD DAY. YOUR GETTING A VERY GOOD DEAL. The only reason i'm selling it is because i'm out of work and have a family and bills like everyone else out the. something had to give my loss is your reward. Here is the website to the company that did all the work. You take it to them for any repairs they warranty this. Dustin's Modifications . Here is a you tube video that shows the color changing LED that i had done YouTube - My CB base station I'm FIRM WITH THE 350.00 I HAVE 460.00 vested in this rig. No low ballers.

contact me for what shipping you would like to do

HERES THE STOCK SPECS ON A DX-2547 (THIS IS NOT THE SPECS OF THE RADIO YOU WILL BUY)

Galaxy DX 2547 CB Base Radio Specifications

Attachments

• DSCN1400 (Large) (Small).JPG
    DSCN1400 (Large) (Small).JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1401 (Large) (Small).JPG
    DSCN1401 (Large) (Small).JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN1402 (Large) (Small).JPG
    DSCN1402 (Large) (Small).JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN1403 (Large) (Small).JPG