• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fatboy & other Power Supplies---need info

robogator

Jan 19, 2006
NW Florida
robogator.us
Anyone know what the brand and/or the part number is of the dual circuit breaker/switch that Fatboy uses in their 150 amp power supply? ...200 Amp Power supply ?.....
Anyone have any inside pictures of the Fatboy 100 or 150 amp or the 200 amp power supply ? (I know Fatboy has some inside pictures posted on their website but I wanted to see some that were taken by an owner rather than ones taken by the builder for publicity purposes)....just send them to me in a PM or send them to <info110@lycos.com> with Power Supply in the heading...
Also looking for inside pictures of other Power Supplies built by Dillon ...Armadillo...Rooster...Joker...Stomper...crusher...Badass...or any others that you may have inside pictures of....thanks for any info you can supply

I wasn't going to mention any names here but thanks again guys,thanks for the pictures that you did send me and the extra info as it will help me out a lot on building my power supply....Greg,Larry thanks for what you sent me too...now I can get started on my project......thanks again guys....my email address is <info110@lycos.com> with "BigGun" in subject line if you want to send me anything else related to my "BigGun" power supply or any other power supply .........

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.