• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC Commissioner Meredith Attwell Baker to Leave FCC in June

ARRL

Nov 15, 2008
On Thursday, May 12, FCC Commissioner Meredith Attwell Baker announced she would be leaving her post on June 3 -- just 27 days before her term expires -- creating a Republican vacancy on the Commission. Chairman Julius Genachowski, along with Commissioners Michael Copps and Mignon Clyburn are Democrats, while Commissioner Robert McDowell is a Republican. Only three sitting Commissioners may be ...

More...

LMAO!!! Hurry everyone its time to head to Paris France so we can have a big vacation / meeting to figure out who the hells gonna take this position!!

I say we should be allowed to elect someone who knows radio. I'm thinking maybe One of the administrators of our very own WWR! I could only imagine the response to it if we the people got to decide the officials who make the rules for our hobby. Nice thought but it will never happen.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.