• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Features, Pros & Cons,,,Uniden Grant LT

C

Charger383

GRANTLT.jpg

The Grant LT gives you the clearest reception, strongest transmission, and greatest range with 40 high performance channels, a single side band, an LED display, dynamic squelch control, a new rugged front mic and backlit control knobs.

PRODUCT FEATURE LIST

40 CHANNEL OPERATION

DYNAMIC SQUELCH CONTROL

RF GAIN CONTROL

MIC GAIN CONTROL

EXTRA LONG MIC CORD

PA/CB SWITCH

ANALOG S/RF/SWR METER

BACKLIT CONTROL KNOBS

</p>

Now, lets see...... The Uniden Grant XL is a bad boy! I've added a connex board, upper/lower channel kit, feq. counter, and a rf power kit (variable dead key). What a talker!!! Unfortunately, I allowed a good friend of mine to somehow talk me into sell the bad boy to him. You know, everytime I hear him talk on that radio....well, you get the picture.

73's

-Bucbuck-</p>

i have a grant XL TT from EEI and extra channels also, where can i get the rf kit and get it put in..

</p>

The (warmed over) Grant LT is a great radio. I had it in my truck with a Wilson 1K and had great results. It was replaced by my 2970DX, but the Grant is going to make a great basestation!

Uniden is one of the best mainstream 11's around.

</p>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub86.ezboard.com/bworldwidecbradioclub.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=superduty>Super Duty</A> at: 11/1/01 8:53:07 pm

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated