• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Filters?

Cheech said:
I just cant win I tell ya! My new neighbor just put up a dish and the thing is close to my antenna and pointed its general direction :x I turned on my radio and amp when the guy was inside seting it up to their TV to give them a hint of what was to come :twisted: Im hoping the guy figured out he needed to add a filter or something to their coax!

Are you sure you are bothering it. I have dish and it doesn't come in on mine. Maybe you will get lucky.

Merry Christmas

if you do come over his dish, you both have issues. mine is located under my main hf ant. and i can pump 1k on the ant. and they never know it watching tv. about the only thing i mess up around here is my motion lights and i can do that with my 5W ht. hope you get rid of the tvi. merry christmas & happy new year!! 73

Have not heard anything yet so I guess i may be fine :) We will see though if they say anything. i have benn runnin the amp and have not have them say anything so who knows. Thanks for all the help!!!! merry Christmas and Happy new years!!!!!!!!!! ;)

filters

hey man just wanted to jump in here i had the same problem with my neighbor vectronics puts out a filter just for 27mhz and up i put iton the back of there tv and it took me out as far as your other bleeding problems call your local phone companytell them whats going on and they might comeout and put there filter on yours and your neighbors line etc. but if i were you i would try to move your antenna get it up higher beford trying all the other stuff i just said!!!!!! and another thing you got to dois run a good ground wire fron the antenna to a 4foot long grounding rod hope this helps you!!!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.